LATROY HAWKINS - DOMECARE SOLUTIONS BRAND AMBASSADOR

Hometown: I was born and raised in Gary Indiana, 30 miles to the East of Chicago, right on Lake Michigan. I married my wife in 2000 and moved to Frisco, Texas where my (now 15 year old) daughter, Ms. Troi Lesley Darlene was born.

Career History: I was drafted by the Minnesota Twins in 1991 as a pitcher. I pitched in the minor leagues for four years and made my Major League debut in 1995. I pitched in the Major Leagues for 21 years with 11 different teams including: Minnesota twins, Chicago Cubs, San Francisco Giants, Baltimore Orioles, Colorado Rockies, New York Yankees, Houston Astros, Milwaukee Brewers, Los Angeles Angels, New York Mets, Colorado Rockies  (for the second time), and the Toronto Bluejays. I made 1042 pitching appearances and I am number 10 on the all time games pitched list in Major League history. I won the National League Championship in 2007 with the Colorado Rockies.

Favorite DomeCare Solutions product: My favorite product is the Dome Shave Gel. I have been shaving my head for 18 years and Dome Care Solutions Dome Shave Gel has given me the smoothest shave head shave that I have ever had. I also love the finishing serum. It gives my head that last bit of care that I need before I walk out the house and it keeps the wrinkles away.

Favorite Razor: Mach3. I've used this Razor for 16 years. I've tried other razors and I don't get as smooth of a shave as I do with Mach3.


Grooming Tip: My grooming tip for men is to whenever possible shave in the shower. The head is soft from the water and it makes for a great shave.  

Favorite Past Time: Spending time with the family, traveling the world, hunting, and doing whatever my family wants to do.

Favorite Book: Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday. 

Music Currently in Rotation: Drake, Florida Georgia LINE, Zach Brown band, and all music from the 90's.

Stay up to date with LaTroy on Instagram and Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment