DomeCare Solutions Brand Ambassador: Anthony Lombardi

Hometown: Fairfield New Jersey. I was born in Newark, NJ and I moved to Fairfield when I was 5 and I’ve been here ever since. Now I'm raising my family here.

Barbering/Styling Experience: I got into the business in 1995 after I graduated from Capri Institute of Cosmetology. I worked at some top salons in North Jersey. I studied with American Crew, Graham Webb, TIGI, Framesi, Label.M and Bio Ionic. I opened Anthony Robert Salon in 2006 with a 4 chair 900 sq. ft. salon and expanded in 2012 to my current 1700 sq. ft. 8 chair salon.

Men’s Grooming Tip: Keep it classic. Trends come and go but classic styles stay forever.

Favorite DomeCare Solutions Product: Dome Relief Calming & Hydrating Splash. It’s a good product to use anytime.

Favorite Razor: Gillette Fusion.

Tip for New Barbers/Stylists: Find a mentor that you can learn from and soak up as much information you can. Take classes to advance your education and always keep your tools clean.

Favorite Pastime: Cooking. Being from an Italian family I grew up in a kitchen and around a table; it’s where some of my best memories come from.

Favorite Book: The Way You Wear Your Hat. Frank Sinatra and the Lost Art of Living. That book is like a bible for men.

You can learn more about Anthony Lombardi at www.anthonyrobertsalon.com. Be sure to check out his book, The Glamour State:Celebrating 225 Years of Stylish Innovation.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment