DomeCare Solutions Brand Ambassador: Rich

The first DomeCare Solutions brand ambassador interview is with my better half, and DCS co-creator Rich. Do you remember the saying “I’m not only the president,but also a client”? The same can be said for Rich, but on another tip... 


Hometown: San Jose, CA

Favorite DCS product: DomeShine Anti-Aging Finishing Serum. I created this product from my heart and it took a long time to perfect. I wanted fellas' to have a nice vitamin-rich serum to treat dryness and add a subtle, healthy shine without looking oily.  

Favorite razor: Gilette Sensor Excel. It has 2 blades. Less is best when it comes to blades.

Grooming tip: Give the head a rest when you can. I try to take one day off from shaving on the weekend.

Current projects: DCS product development and spreading the word.

Favorite pastimes: Scratching, fishing and reading. Being a student of life.

Favorite book: Eddie Huang's Fresh Off The Boat really hit home.  

Record on repeat: I’ve been listening to a lot of UGK, Mac Dre & Awol One lately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment